Dear reader :)
Fortunately we have now found a chef called David Brown [ yey]
to take over from Lesley-Jane... to run the main kitchen
and by all accounts... his menu is looking-good and tasty
Please see his menu here https://theoldcoachinginnbrixham.uk/?menus
This will change from week to week/ month + using fresh local produce
Coupled with that... we shall [ Old Coaching Inn ] be able to stay open for more hours than before
Why not book a table and give David a chance to WOW your taste buds
and open during the day more than before that we shall remain open for much longer
Page ReVision 01 Oct 2019
Welcome to our website [ Sat 19th Jan19]
A unique opportunity...
...to provide ALL MEALS (by License) at an 18th century Coaching Inn, in the centre
of the beautiful coastal and harbour town of Brixham, South Devon UK.
The owners of the Old Coaching Inn have been opening at 4pm daily and did offer
evening meals periodically over the season. But to enable the business to move
forward and upward they now need to focus on sales and marketing activity,
open the onsite retail ‘Baking & Beer’ shop, and further develop the events business.
The result, a fantastic opportunity for a self-employed individual, couple or partners
to provide all meals daytime and/or evening at the Old Coaching Inn.
Here are the key benefits for incoming Licensee(s):
• A flexible License – choose a License period of 12, 24 or 36 months (with renewal
by mutual consent). Plus, a 1 months’ notice to terminate the License option.
• An exclusive restaurant space which has 40 covers. Plus, at no extra cost, access to
a further 60+ covers located in other areas of the Old Coaching Inn.
• Free use of all catering equipment, furniture, fixtures & fittings in the exclusive areas
covered by the License.
• Exclusive use of a modern kitchen interior refurbished 3 years ago. Equipment:-
includes prep and dishwash areas – gastronorm fridges oven electric halogen hub
2 micro waves... all sorts of quality saucepans & gastro tins fryers + access to EHO records
+ tableware and more.
• Modest financial outlay and flexible License terms to help incoming Licensee(s) get
up and running quickly, without being burdened by expensive set up costs.
• Able to ‘piggy back’ the excellent reputation the Old Coaching Inn already has
achieved – 4.5 out of 5 Trip Advisor and 50+ review a and mile-stone.
• Opportunities to be involved in the Old Coaching Inn's promotional/advertising/
website activity, plus the provision of food at its events, as appropriate.
If you would like to register your interest, arrange to meet on-site to have a look
around and collect a draft License for perusal, please contact us as per details below.
Depending on the number of suitable applicants, the License could start as early as
the beginning of November (2018).
THE PLACE TO WORK REST AND PLAY + LEARN | TEACH | ADVISE | INFORMATION CENTRE