We take your privacy and the security of your personal data very seriously at The Old Coaching Inn and want to be as clear and transparent as possible about what we do with it. This is in line with our aim to be reliable and responsive in the way we deal with people and to treat everyone with trust and respect.
To fulfil our responsibilities and demonstrate compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we are committed to the six principles of the regulation by:
- processing your personal data lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner
- using your personal data for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes only
- ensuring that your personal data is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary
- ensuring that your personal data is accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date
- retaining your personal data only for as long as necessary
- processing your personal data in an appropriate manner to maintain security
The data controller is The Old Coaching Inn Brixham, 61 Fore Street, Brixham, Devon, TQ5 8AG. We are registered in England & Wales as The Old Coaching Inn Brixham Limited, registered number 07647789.
We may collect your personal data…
- when you purchase a service
- when you engage with us on social media
- when you join our loyalty scheme
- when you contact us by any means with queries, complaints etc.
- when you ask us to email you information about an event or service
- when you enter prize draws or competitions
- when you book a function with us or book to attend an event
- when you comment on or review our hospitality and services
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- information you give us by filling in forms on our website or by corresponding with us by phone, text message, email or otherwise
- information obtained from your use of our website or social media sites
- information collected during meetings with us or from any transactions you may make with us
The information we hold may include your name, address, email address and phone number.
We process your personal information for the following reasons:
- to provide you with our hospitality and services
- to maintain business and service continuity
- to process payments
As a general principle we will hold your personal data only for as long as necessary in order to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected.
We do not disclose or share your information with any third party whatsoever.
You have the right:
- to request from us details of personal information held about you
- to ask for the information we hold about you to be rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- to ask for data to be erased provided that the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected
Should you have any issues, concerns or problems in relation to your data, or wish to notify us of data which is inaccurate, please let us know by contacting us using the contact form here.
If you are not satisfied with our processing of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) at any time.